The IEEE Latin American Conference on Computational Intelligence 2023 aims to:
- bring together the Soft Computing community to present the latest achievements and innovations
in the multiple areas of Computational Intelligence;
- to encourage participation by young researchers and, according to the LA-CCI Manifesto,
- to provide a high-level international forum for scientists, researchers, engineers,
professionals and educators to disseminate their research results and exchange views of the
future directions for the area of Computational Intelligence
Submissions related (but not limited to) the following topics will be accepted:
- Evolutionary & Swarm Computation: Evolutionary Computation, Genetic Algorithms, Genetic
Programming, Memetic Algorithms, Swarm Intelligence, Collective Intelligence, Evolvable
Hardware, Artificial Immune Systems, Novel metaheuristics and hyper-heuristics, Nature and
Neural & Learning Systems: Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Neural Computation, Deep Learning,
Complex Networks and Systems, Molecular and Quantum Computing, Wavelets, Network Science.
- Fuzzy & Stochastic Modeling: Fuzzy Systems, Fuzzy Control & Decision Making, Fuzzy pattern
recognition, Uncertainty Analysis, Rough Sets, Fractals, Multi-agent Systems, Reinforcement
Learning, Game Theory, Computational Semiotics, Social Simulation, Symbolic Systems, Grey
- Social and economic development through Computational Intelligence technologies (including
Ethical and Sustainable applications): CI enabled Digital Government; Privacy and security
implications; Respect of human and civil rights; Social interactions, safety, responsibility,
and trust; Impacts on production; Industry 4.0; Ethical, Social, Economic and Environmental
Implications of CI technology; Employment, workplace, and entertainment changes.
Authors should submit original work that has neither appeared elsewhere for publication, nor which is under review for another refereed publication. Papers must be written in English. Besides, all submissions must be in MS-Word or Latex
following the conference-paper templates in Word or LaTeX provided by IEEE.
Submissions must be no longer than 6 pages, including all figures and references.Papers should be electronically submitted throug Easychair System. The publication accepted papers implies that at least one of their authors will be full-registered at LA-CCI 2023 and will present the paper.